Having issues checking your phone number ?Then this article is for you.
I know most people always forget their phone numbers or don’t know their phone numbers, maybe because they just bought a new line or they have more than two, three, four phone numbers.
That is why i decided to write this article today about how to check your phone numbers very easily, on all networks glo,MTN,Airtel and 9mobile on all devices.
Below are the easy steps on how to check your phone number on all networks.
How To Check My Glo Number
- Simply dial *135*8# and your number would be displayed on the screen.
- You can also dial 1244 to listen to your number.
How To Check My MTN Number
Follow the steps below to check your mtn number
- Dial *123#
- Follow the on screen prompt.
- Select option 1 and send to select My Tools Option.
- Then select option 5 in My Tools to request My Number.
- That’s it, You’ll see your number after that.
How To Check My 9mobile Number
- Simply dial *248# and you number would be displayed on your screen immediately.
How To Check My Airtel Number
Follow the steps below to check your airtel number
- Dial *121#
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select 1, and send for My Account option.
- On the next prompt, select 1
- Send as My Number option and your number will be displayed on your screen immediately.
These are the codes and methods to check your phone number on all networks, Glo,MTN, 9mobile and Airtel. So if you still find it difficult to check your phone number on any network, feel free to leave a comment below.
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat
- Glo Free Browsing Cheat
- Aitel Free Browsing Cheat
- 9mobile Free Browsing Cheat